To our awesome patients,
During these unprecedented times as we adapt to a world with COVID-19, we want you to know that your safety is of utmost importance to us.
We have always strived to go above and beyond for our patients, and we want you all to continue to feel safe and comfortable during your visit to the dentist. For this reason, we have implemented the following protocols for your visit to the office.
- When we call to confirm your appointment, we will ask some questions to prescreen you before your visit.
- When arriving to the office we ask that you call to let us know that you have arrived. We will then meet you at the door and take your temperature. If there is any paperwork that needs to be filled out, we will give this to you at that time. Also, every patient is asked to wear their mask until they are seated in the dental chair. Upon entering and leaving the office, we have hand sanitizer for the patients use. You are also invited to use the restroom to wash your hands.
- We have a pre-op rinse called Peroxyl for patients to use prior to treatment.
- Each operatory has been outfitted with air purifying hepafilters that have UV sterilization.
- Immediately after treatment, each operatory is fogged with Hypochlorus Acid which helps disinfect any aerosols that have been created as well as disinfecting hard surfaces. Hypochlorus acid is a safe and very effective disinfecting agent.
- The HVAC unit in the office has been equipped with a Reme Halo UV sterilizing unit from Champion AC. This unit uses UV sterilization to help eliminate any viral and bacterial contaminants as well as mold, mildew, and fungus. The ionized hydro-peroxide output helps purify and enhance the air quality in the office.
We appreciate all of your help and patience as we navigate through these crazy times we are experiencing.
Dr. Levi Jurich D.M.D.
Dr. William J. Stewart D.D.S.