William J. Stewart Jr. DDS Advanced Family & Cosmetic Dentistry and his team in San Antonio can help with your dental hygiene. Do you think you’re too busy to floss? Here are some tips on when to add it to your schedule.
- The best time is right before bed, so you remove all of the food of the day. (Remember, your toothbrush doesn’t brush in between your teeth.)
- Try just after lunch, before you go back to work.
- Floss while you are in the car sitting in traffic. It’s easier one-handed with the pre-strung floss pics. (You might get some strange looks from other drivers, but it’s worth it.)
- Keep some floss in your gym bag so you can floss after you exercise.
- While you’re watching the nightly news.
I hope this gives you some helpful ideas to help you make flossing part of your daily routine. Flossing is critical for anyone in San Antonio who wants to have a healthy smile. That also means regular brushing and flossing at home, and seeing us for a checkup twice a year at William J. Stewart Jr. DDS Advanced Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in San Antonio.
If you want to enhance your smile, look into cosmetic dentistry procedures such as porcelain veneers, invisible braces, teeth whitening, or dental implants.
We are currently accepting new patients, so give us a call at 210-428-6535 to make an appointment!
Improving Patient’s Lives Through Their Smiles
Contact William J. Stewart Jr. DDS Advanced Family & Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):